1 - 5 of 7
- ItemWEP and WPA Improvement(2009-10-25)This paper aims to describe a solution to improve wireless network security protocols WEP and WPA based on a modified RC4 algorithm for encryption, and based on initialization vector (IV) with secret key for a session key exchange, and new mutual authentication mechanism.
- ItemUsing Intelligent ntelligent Transportation Systems the Modern Traffic Safety on the Highway in the Sudan(2019-06)Today scenario the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) has witnessed significantly increased activity in recent years, with the application of modern control, communications, and roadway infrastructure and information technologies to vehicles. The ITS is the application of computer, electronics, and communication technologies and management plan in an integrated manner to endue traveler information to enhance the protection and dexterity of the road transportation systems. Presently many countries place stakes on like technologies as autonomous transportation vehicles and cooperative intelligent transportation systems. Intelligent Transport System (ITS) aims to achieve traffic efficiency by minimizing traffic problems. It improves users with prior information about traffic, local ease of use real-time running information. The paper aims at setting a system for traffic safety on the highway, it focuses mainly on evaluation if their status and determination of their leak points. This was done on the basis of information gathered from the National Corporation for roads and Bridges and traffic police department report for 2016 & 2019 from the Sudan and field surveys are attainable, and applied in geographic information system (GIS).
- ItemIntelligent System for Selecting Optimum Instructional Style(s) Based on Fuzzy Logic to Develop a Courseware (ISSIDC)(2013)Instructor’s teaching experience or instructional style (INST) is an essential factor in the knowledge transfer for T-learning , so in this paper I tried to cope (INST) in E-learning system as well. Specifically, this paper proposed (Methodological approach based on Fuzzy logic to Select the Optimum Instructional style(s) for Designing a Specific E-learning system” (MFSOI-DSE). The proposed (MFSOI-DSE) extends the fuzzy logic concepts and techniques in E-learning field, explicitly, in selecting an optimum (INST) for developing a specific courseware. In this paper I proposed a new procedure for representing the (INST) in quantitative values instead of qualitative description, using Frame of cognition/knowledge. In this paper, a conducted case study using the proposed procedure has met the selection of INST for developing a specific courseware with an expertise decision. Moreover, the paper specified the best software tools for building an automated system based on the above mentioned procedure in order to facilitate the (MFSOI-DSE).The topic of this paper lies on a multidisciplinary area of research, so it needs a solid background in computer science, Fuzzy logic and Instructional design field. Finally, I hope this paper will improve the quality of the E-learning systems based on IQP (Instructional Quality Profile) .
- ItemTHE RESIDUAL AND THE ERROR FOR COLLOCATION METHODS(Hindawi Publishing Corp, 2001)We use earlier results on collocation matrices related to the solution and its derivatives in describing asymptotic relation between the error on the highest derivative and the residuals. That justifies the use of the form of the residual rather than its norm in measuring the error.
- ItemERROR ESTIMATION FOR COLLOCATION SOLUTION OF LINEAR ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS(1986)Al~ract--This paper is concerned with error estimates for the numerical solution of linear ordinary differential equations by global or piecewise polynomial collocation which are based on consideration of the differential operator involved and related matrices and on the residual. It is shown that a significant advantage may be obtained by considering the form of the residual rather than