DSpace is the world leading open source repository platform that enables organisations to:
- easily ingest documents, audio, video, datasets and their corresponding Dublin Core metadata
- open up this content to local and global audiences, thanks to the OAI-PMH interface and Google Scholar optimizations
- issue permanent urls and trustworthy identifiers, including optional integrations with handle.net and DataCite DOI
Join an international community of leading institutions using DSpace.
The test user accounts below have their password set to the name of this software in lowercase.
- Demo Site Administrator = email@example.com
- Demo Community Administrator = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Demo Collection Administrator = email@example.com
- Demo Submitter = firstname.lastname@example.org
Communities in DSpace
Select a community to browse its collections.
books Napata Scientific JournalNAPATA Scientific Journal (NSJ) is open access multidisciplinary journal, publishing impactful research papers and reviews in any area of science, in both disciplinary-specific and broad, interdisciplinary areas. The mission of NAPATA Scientific Journal is to provide fair, fast, and expert peer review to authors and a vetted selection of research, freely available to readers. The vision of the journal is to bequeath academic podium to researchers across the globe to publish their original, innovative, pragmatic and high-quality research work. NSJ offers authors a continuous-publication format and global distribution for their research via online copy. All articles are professionally copyedited and typeset to ensure quality. ISSN: 2948-3018 Staff CV Staff Publication The Annual Integrated Medical Convoy for Wadi Al-Rawakib